Simple and effective technologies at the service of the ecological transition
IDHELIO meets industrial needs by combining its products:
- HELIO PROD: solar concentration through a Linear fresnel Reflector
- HELIO STORE: high temperature heat storage on a pebble bed
IDHELIO offers systems adapted to each client according to several criteria:
- Temperature requirements of its processes (70 to 600°C),
- Geographical location and yearly solar irradiance of the site,
- Type of used heat transfer fluid (air, steam, hot water, etc.),
- Energy consumption cycle of industrial process (seasonal, weekly, daily).
HIGH TEMPERATURE AIR PRODUCTION
The fact of coupling the HELIO-PROD and HELIO-STORE technologies makes it possible to get a supply of high temperature heat of solar origin, continuously 24 hours a day.
For example :
- The solar heat produced during the day can be stored and used during the following night or on the following non-sunny days.
- The solar heat produced during the weekend can also be stored and available from Monday morning.
This system allows a production of high temperature hot air from 70°C to 250°C, usable directly or after storage.
Eventually, temperatures up to 350°C can also be envisaged.
This solution is perfectly suited for :
- Drying ( fruit and vegetable, wood, materials, waste product and biomass ) ,
- Pre-heating materials
- Air pre-heating to reduce the consumption of a burner
Another benefit is the responsiveness of the system : the temperature rise is quick.
Finally, the direct production of hot air does not require a heat exchanger, which contributes to the simplicity of the system, to the ease of its maintenance and to its durability.
A THERMAL ELECTRICITY STORAGE SOLUTION :
HELIO VOLT is a system that produces and stores green electricity – photovoltaic, wind power, etc. – in order produce high-temperature heat.
HELIO STORE will be coupled to local electrical network via an air heater. It is a bit like the principle of the hot water cumulus commonly used in the residential sector, but the water is replaced by air heated by a “big hair dryer”. HELIO VOLT therefore recovers intermittent electricity to continuously supply industrial applications requiring high temperature heat.
Just as the cumulus heats the water during off-peak hours, HELIO VOLT can take advantage of low-cost electricity to load HELIO STORE and thus have heat available 24 hours a day at an advantageous price.